We are absolutely delighted to see our website at the top of page one on Google! Our bookings are considerably better than at the same time last year.
What is GDPR and why should I care?
The General Data Protection Regulation standardises data protection law across and imposes strict rules on controlling and processing identifiable information. All websites collecting data from EU citizens must meet these GDPR requirements, regardless of industry or sector.
Non-compliance also carries with it the potential for a significant fine, if the data is mishandled. This fine is capped at €20 million, or 4% of your global annual turnover for the preceding fiscal year, whichever is higher.
Make your website GDPR compliant
Get in touch below to enquire about our GDPR compliance services.
Send us a message
What are the GDPR requirements?
Under the new GDPR statutes, any company operating within the EU and the UK, or any company which handles data from those regions. The majority of websites will handle user data in some way, whether it’s storing contact form submissions or logging IP addresses/location data of its users.
The key focuses on GDPR regulations are as follows:
- Affirmative Opt-in – Every contact form must afford the user the opportunity to opt OUT of receiving communications. No data may be used to contact the user unless this consent is given.
- Cookie Control – With the rise of cookie usage among websites, the user must have the ability to opt out of cookies. They must be shown what cookies are being used, and what they’re used for. These are typically broken down into 4 categories:
- Essentials – These are cookies required for the website to function correctly and include cookies for things such as browser sessions, language selections etc.
- Functionality – This will allow the website to remember social media settings etc.
- Analytics – Enabling these cookies will allow location & region based on your IP address, as well as tracking time spent on the site.
- Advertising – These cookies will allow the website operator to gather personally identifiable information such as name, location & device you’re using to view the site.
- Subject Access Request – A user must be able to request that any data you hold about them is removed from your storage. With software like form submission storage, this is vital as if a data breach should occur after the user has requested their personal data be removed, you could be liable for a large sum of compensation.
What’s the solution?
By using a combination of plugins & a specific array of settings, we ensure your website is fully GDPR compliant.
We will design the cookie info banner to match your branding, so it’s as unobtrusive as possible while still performing its function. Our Gloucester GDPR experts are able to ensure your website is compliant.
We have already helped over 20 websites achieve GDPR compliance, providing peace of mind that the data is being handled correctly.
Affordable GDPR Solutions in Gloucester
There are a number of reasons to use a specialist agency for your GDPR compliance, chief among which is that we understand the importance of ensuring no corners are cut. Our Gloucester based agency has GDPR experts in house who will be able to identify any issues that may be causing your website to fall short of the compliance requirements.
Ensuring GDPR compliance is the best way to give your customers peace of mind that their data is being treated with the utmost confidentiality. With GDPR solutions starting at just <£8> per month + VAT, you can become fully GDPR compliant.
Don’t get caught out and face unnecessary fines when affordable solutions are available.
Excellent service, required a web page and SEO for my small Assisted Living Company. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.
SEO rankings have soared!
We’ve been working with the team @Digitel for a number of years now and have seen our SEO rankings soar. Their understanding of the “dark arts” of SEO/Websites and Online Marketing are second to none! Highly recommended and a really great team of people! 5 Star Rating
Thanks for helping me improve my visibility both here in Gloucestershire and further afield for my smart home services.
I have recently had a total revamp of my website by Alan and his amazing team. The process has been very smooth and professional. It is very evident that Alan and his team are extremely knowledgeable regarding SEO. We will be continuing to work with this fantastic company that I can highly recommend
We’re on page 1!
Thanks to the team at Digitel for your ongoing support. Were on page 1 now for some really cracking terms, keep it up guys.
Great knowledge & expertise
We at HR People Support took advantage of Digitel’s free comprehensive review/audit on our previous website. As a result of which it became clear, Alan Ible and his team showed their knowledge and expertise. We updated our website as recommended to wordpress and made all the other necessary changes for google to find us more easily using all the relevant key words. Highly recommended.
Driving new business
Digitel Ltd. I have now been using Digitel since March this year, with a few months break in lock down but I restarted in May they were tasked with driving my SEO organically. The results in the last 2 months have been amazing on page one for Contract Cleaning in Cheltenham. Alan and his team have been amazing updating me weekly and monthly on the results. Even through these last difficult months it has driven new business for me.
We have transferred all our business over to Digitel, Alan and the team have been amazing and far more informative than any other company we have used before. If I could give them 6 stars I would.
At MPH Vehicle Solutions we have been using Digitel for sometime to do our online marketing. They have consistently got our website to page 1 on Google using keywords. We have regular updates from the team and have just had our latest website review from James giving us some small tweaks to enhance our listing even further. If you are looking for Digital marketing then we would highly recommend using Digitel.