Thanks for helping me improve my visibility both here in Gloucestershire and further afield for my smart home services.
Get the most out of your Google Ads campaigns with Google Remarketing. Continue reading to see how we can help.
Statistically only 2% of customers take you up on your offering when landing on your website. Google remarketing is designed to re-engage with the other 98%.
Discuss Google Remarketing
Stop losing prospects, re-engage with your lost audience and maximise sales. Contact us today to talk about Google remarketing.
Send us a message
Tailor made visual adverts will follow around the 98% that left your site over a chosen period of time with key messages designed to entice them back.
Rather than concentrating on new traffic all the time, this enables you to re-engage the traffic you’ve already earnt.
Once a prospect has re-visited your website, statistically there is a 60% higher chance of a conversion.
The success of a remarketing campaign is the detail of the advert both contextually and visually.
We make sure the message that we push out is tailored to the audience, the page of your site they originally landed on and the reason they left.
Whilst running the campaign we continually monitor and improve these adverts based on data captured, enabling a further optimised campaign and additional sales.
We make sure that all of our campaigns are fully optimised and are tuned in to delivering the very best of results, as quite simply, we have the expertise and experience to really make this happen.
As a Google partner we are constantly learning and adapting all the best practices to enable a high ROI (return on investment) and a low CPA (cost per acquisition).
We’re on page 1!
Thanks to the team at Digitel for your ongoing support. Were on page 1 now for some really cracking terms, keep it up guys.
Cleared and perfected
Over the past 15 months we have used the professional services of Digi-tel. Alan and the team have worked with us to understand our business and requirements.
Having run Google Ads in house for some time, we were delighted when Digitel performed a review and found multiple ways to increase our exposure, drive enquiries and best of all keep our spend at the same level. What’s not to like?